Skip to content

Star Atlas Community Chooses New Spaceship NFTs for Upcoming Drop

Two brand new Unreal Engine 5 in-game ships coming to the Galactic Marketplace are increasing the vast variety of available space vessels

Ogrika Mik Fighters in Attack Mode WIP /// Player-owned In-game Asset /// Immersive Blockchain-powered UE5 NFT Experience

After the grand overture to the 2022 spaceship manufacturing season with the iconic Fimbul Airbike, two entirely new ships are coming to the Galactic Marketplace: Ogrika Mik and Fimbul ECOS Unibomba, dropping on Thursday, February 24, at 9 am and 10 am respectively.

After being offered a choice of five enigmatic ships to choose from as the next to drop, the Star Atlas community picked the Ogrika Mik, a small fighter, and the Fimbul ECOS Unibomba, an XX-small bomber. The ships were chosen through two massive simultaneous community polls on Twitter and Discord, giving the community members the ability to determine the next drop by a majority vote.

As with the previous waves of the Galactic Asset Offering, the Galactic Marketplace pages of the new ships feature a countdown to sale kickoff time, photo galleries and detailed in-game specs, including Crew, Components and Modules.

For individual Star Atlas players and guilds (Decentralized Autonomous Corporations) interested in forming larger fleets using these ships, there is a bulk purchasing option available.

Players will be able to immediately enroll these novel ships in the Faction Fleet game feature and send them off to deep space missions to earn the in-game currency ATLAS. These NFTs will also be usable in upcoming gameplay modules, including in subsequent iterations of the cinematic quality Unreal Engine 5 Showroom. For more information on these features, check out the official Star Atlas Roadmap.

The availability of each new spaceship’s supply will be in a 80/20 ratio of ATLAS and UDSC. A vast majority of the total ship quantity -80%- is set for purchase exclusively with ATLAS and the remaining 20% with USDC, and will continue to trade simultaneously in both currency markets.

Ogrika Mik

Ogrika Mik in Flight WIP /// Player-owned In-game Asset /// Immersive Solana-powered UE5 Experience

Ship spec: Fighter /// Rarity: Rare /// Class: Small /// Available supply: 12,000 /// Price: 7,200 at 710 USDC and 4,800 at 860 USDC

The latest from Ogrika, the Mik is a nimble and deadly small fighter that slices through the air. A signature whirring sound can be made out seconds before this cunning combat vessel surprise attacks its prey. Generous amenities fill the cabin with a comfortable living space for two. Get cozy with your shipmate and bring a ration or three because an additionally equipped fuel module will allow for those lengthy space patrols and deep space security escorts.

Link to the ship on Galactic Marketplace.

Fimbul ECOS Unibomba

Fimbul ECOS Unibomba WIP /// Player-owned In-game Asset /// Immersive Solana-powered UE5 Experience

Ship spec: Bomber /// Rarity: Epic /// Class: XX-Small /// Available supply: 275,000 /// Price: 275,000 at 35 USDC

The unmistakable Fimbul ECOS Unibomba sports a hefty and quickly reloadable bomb bay large enough to house exactly one oversized terrabomb. This single seater allows one brave soul to surgically deliver death from above with the focused devotion towards generating new life and spreading mother nature’s born-again beauty.

Link to the ship on Galactic Marketplace.


Star Atlas is a next-gen gaming metaverse emerging from the confluence of state of the art blockchain, real-time graphics, multiplayer video game, and decentralized financial technologies.

Real-time graphics technology using Unreal Engine 5’s Nanite allows for cinematic quality video game visuals. Blockchain technology using the Solana protocol established a largely serverless and secured gameplay experience. Non-fungible tokens obtained and traded within Star Atlas creates an economy that replicates the tangibility of real world assets and ownership. To learn more, visit, join a faction at and send your spaceships on a deep space mission by enrolling them into the Faction Fleet.


Twitter | Discord | YouTube | Instagram | Reddit | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitch | Tik Tok | Telegram | Audius | Medium

Star Atlas Community Chooses New Spaceship NFTs for Upcoming Drop was originally published in Star Atlas on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Corporis error dignissimos fugiat voluptas, asperiores quibusdam exercitationem id quam reiciendis expedita quidem nemo? Illo quod suscipit est possimus officiis repellendus eum.

Leave a Reply

related articles